Monday, December 9, 2013

Well Done is Better than Well Said

It has been a really long time since I have written a post. I wanted to write and many times I would open up my computer and the only things I could think about writing didn't seem like something I wanted to share. My father passed away in September and prior to that I had been spending much of my time traveling to and from Tennessee to be with him. I have had a lot of time to think about the person I want to be and the person I think I am right now. None of us are perfect and we will never be perfect, but there are people who really make a difference because they want to and they know it won't be easy but they are ready to work hard. I want to be one of those people. My dad taught me a lot without really knowing he was teaching me something. Our relationship was on thin ice most of the time and we are so similar we sometimes could not stand it because trying to talk to yourself is not easy. We may not have had many heart felt moments that you see on a Father's day hallmark card but I believe I will be a better person because of him and for that I Thank him.


I would also like to take this time to thank family, friends, and teammates that have reached out to me. Your support is so amazing I cannot possibly think of a word that can explain my appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment